Search for Cheap Airline Tickets
and Save Up To 40%
Find deals on over 400 airlines worldwide.
Compare hundreds of flight deals with just one click.
Top 10 tips for flying cheap!
Flying cheap can be really nice, but in order to do so you have to be ready to go through certain things in advance to traveling so that you are sure it will not end up costing you more than you thought it would.
1) First and most important advise is that you should always be flexible with what dates you want to fly to a certain place. If you are indeed flexible with your travel dates then you will have no problem in finding a cheap flight to a place you want to go to since there are always some days that get discounts on their fares.
2) There are a lot of websites out there that can get you low-cost fares if you research and find the right one for the place you specifically want to go to. So do a little bit of research in advance to make sure you are looking for tickets through the right website.
3) Always try to find a way to get to the place you want to get to via alternative routes that even though they might take longer will cost you less.
4) You must always know how much you are willing to spend for something, make an assessment as to how much you will be spending on certain things when you arrive somewhere and generally keep your accounts checked at all time to know how you are doing economically while traveling.
5) Some companies use the cookies on your browser to see what you’ve been searching for thus not allowing you to see the best price fares sometimes. So clear your browser’s cookies before searching again!
6) You should buy tickets really early, and that means at least 3 and half month before actually flying somewhere.
7) Most airlines have fares on offer and discount around 3 PM on Tuesday so make sure you check on their websites at that point in time.
8) Fly out on the cheapest travel dates which are most of the times Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
9) Sometimes, booking for 2 people individually will cost less, so make sure you are doing it the most cost-efficient way.
10) Last but not least, always check what the baggage fees are and make sure you baggage is of the right size to avoid fines and anything relevant.
That should be it! Just do a little bit of research and make sure you are ready in advance!